Food We Eat - Questions
Practice Page 1
Q1. Name two plants from which we get oil.
Q2. What are cereals? Give two examples.
Q3. Why is food essential for body?
Q4. Name any 4 vegetables you like the most.
Q5. Why nuts are considered as healthy snacks? Give two examples.
Q6. Why should we avoid junk food?
Practice Page 2
Answer the following:
· Food is made up of__________________.
· All food we eat comes either from plants or___________.
· Food provides us energy and protect against from______________.
· Muskmelon is a juicy vegetable. True / False
· Nuts are not good for health. True / False
· Fruits and their juices are naturally sweet. True / False
· ___________ are grains used for food.( cereals/pulses)
· Name two nuts that we eat.
· Healthy food includes pizza, samosa, chips etc. True / False
· ____________are edible substance that combined to prepare a dish.
· What are the ingredients of idli?
· ________________food are unhealthy and difficult to digest.
· Maize and rice are pulses. True / False
· Broccoli is a vegetable. True / False