Adjectives (Describing Words) Worksheet 1
Underline the adjectives in the following sentences.
1. I gave her a bunch of red flowers.
2. A spider has eight legs.
3. Riya stood first in the competition.
4. My puppy is playful.
5. The cake was delicious.
6. Mr Sharma has a long beard.
7. We walked up to an old palace.
8. Riya painted a beautiful portrait.
9. I bought a red jacket.
10. Have you seen my new purse?
11. She was wearing a beautiful sari.
12. Copper is a useful metal.
13. A dog has four legs.
14. Our teacher is patient and kind.
15. The elephant has a long trunk.
Adjectives (Describing Words) Worksheet 2
Put the adjectives in the blank spaces from the following list:
[sweet, new, clever, heavy, honest, chocolate, well, beautiful, elder, big, old, , wild, intelligent, strong]
1. The honey is __________________.
2. This is a __________________ box.
3. Mr. Lal is an __________________ policeman.
4. Diya dances really __________________.
5. He lives in a __________________ house.
6. She eats __________________ cookies.
7. Rohan has an __________________ brother.
8. I saw a __________________ temple yesterday.
9. The __________________ woman walked slowly.
10. Rohan is an __________________ man.
11. Lions are _________________, _________________ animal.
12. He is a __________________ boy.
13. She is an i__________________ girl.
14. Sarita is wearing a __________________ dress.