Practice Page 1
Underline the suitable verb for each subject in each sentence:
· This rabbit (is/are) very friendly.
· We (is/are) going to the park tomorrow.
· Bread and butter (is/are) a good breakfast.
· Neither Tia nor Priya (is/are) playing in the park.
· My purse with all my essentials (is/are) in the almirah.
· Someone (is/are) standing at the door.
· His trousers (is/are) on the bed.
· My father (go/goes) to office at 9 o’clock daily.
· Potato, tomato and capsicum (is/are) kept in the fridge.
· A sack of rice (is/are) lying on the floor.
· Everyone (is/are) invited for the party.
· Neither of the dresses (is/are) suitable for this party.
· The orange (is/are) sour.
Practice Page 2
Fill in the blanks with suitable form of verb in the sentences given below:
· I __________ badminton daily.(play/plays)
· Neither of the two lift __________ working.(is/are)
· Neither the students nor the teacher _________ the smart board in the class. (use/uses)
· Not only Ayush but also all the students _______ to visit Taj Mahal.(want/wants)
· __________ either of you two girls read the rules?(Has/Have)
· The sale manager and the marketing manager ______ having a discussion.(is/are)
· Those trousers _________ mine.(is/are)
· Nobody _________ coming today.(is/are)
· Somebody ____________ to meet you.(want/wants)
· Everyone in the group ______ welcome to express his/her views.(is/are)
· The data _________ everyone.(startle/startles)