Practice Page 1
Underline the Adjective:
· A small girl hurt herself with a pointed nail.
· The basket on the table is full of flowers.
· The dog chased the monkeys, barking loudly.
· Ram is an obedient servant.
· This book is about mysterious monster.
· Few men do not agree with the solution.
· These mangoes are very tasty.
· The old man is her relative.
· Ria has long and curly hair.
· The new teacher manages her class smartly.
· Dia wrote many poems.
· Please, lend me some money.
· There are thirty five students in my class.
Practice Page 2
Fill in the blanks with Adjectives in the sentences given below:
· There was very __________ oil in the bottle.
· My friend is standing ______________ from right.
· _____________children are practising for Republic Day.
· I wore __________ sari yesterday.
· Look at _____________ puppy.
· Is _________ pen yours?
· My friend entertained us with his ____________ act.
· ____________mangoes are very tasty.
· I don’t want to buy ______________ house.
· Ayushi stood ____________ in the last test.
· The boy is dragging a __________ box.
· Please, give me ____________ eggs.
· __________bag is yours.