1. Closure property under addition states that the sum of any two integers will always be an integer.
2. Closure property under subtraction states that the difference of any two integers will always be an integer.
3. Commutative property of addition states that swapping of terms will not change the sum.
4. But, subtraction is not commutative for integers.
5. Associative property of addition states that the way of grouping of numbers will not change the result.
6. Subtraction of integers is not associative in nature.
7. Additive identity property states that when we add zero to any integer, we get the same integer.