Underline the conjunctions in the following sentences.
1. She is rich but unhappy.
2. Work hard or you will fail.
3. He did not study well because he was lazy.
4. Tia and Mia are going to the market.
5. Children like to play cricket or football.
6. We like her because she is very nice.
7. You can use a pen or a pencil.
8. Abhishek played the game well and won the trophy.
9. Would you like tea or coffee?
10. Tia likes to dance and sing.
11. Do you want an apple or a banana?
12. They played well but could not win the match.
13. The practice was cancelled because of the rain.
Join these sentences together. (Use ‘and’, ‘or’, ‘but’ and ‘because’)
1. Tom has a bat. Tom has a ball.
2. I saw a snail. I saw a tortoise.
3. Nicky is seating. Nicky is eating.
4. He hit the ball. He dropped the bat.
5. Are the boys playing? Are the boys sleeping?
6. She cannot play today. She is ill.
7. Is Riya your sister? Is Ria your cousin?
9. Tina has a car. Her brother has a bike.