Properties of Addition and Subtraction of Fractional Numbers
Properties of Addition of Fractions
1. We can add fractions in any order.
2. Addition of 0 to a fraction results in fraction itself.
3. We can add three given fractions by adding first two fractions and then adding the resultant sum to the third fraction.
Properties of Subtraction of Fractions
1. Subtraction of 0 from any fraction results in fraction itself.
2. Subtraction of a fraction from itself results in zero.
Download to practice offline.