Subject and Predicate - Practice Page 1
Subject and PredicateCircle the subject and underline the predicate in each sentence:
- Jeet is my cousin.
- I cleaned my room.
- Little puppy is hungry.
- Trains run on track.
- Moon revolves around the Earth.
- Grapes are my favorite fruit.
- He lost his pen.
- Some girls were playing with sand.
- Can you drive this car?
- The poor boy crying for food.
- A blind man is crossing the road.
- This sari is beautiful.
- My mom works in ABC Company.
Last modified: Sunday, 18 February 2018, 12:10 PM